Learning subconscious mind control can be a very powerful tool. When you are able to connect to your higher self you are able to get messages about what may or may not be serving you in your conscious life. Often the subconscious has important information for the consciousness, but they don’t speak the same language and therefore have a very difficult time communicating. But it is possible to not only tap into your subconscious mind, but gain some control over it. The following is a list of tips to help you connect to your subconscious mind.
- Listen to your intuition – The subconscious often tries to give you messages through your intuition. Often these messages come as feelings about a subject or person. Intuitive feelings are sometimes referred to as ‘gut reactions’ or ‘gut feelings’. When you have one of these message come through, pay attention to it. Follow your intuition. The more you do, the more often you will get messages.
- Listen to your dreams – The language of the subconscious is in dreams. When you are able to hear, see, or feel the messages in your dreams you are communicating with your subconscious. Keeping a dream log and looking for clues or repeating patterns will help to develop this connection.
- Start a visualization practice – A visualization practice will not only help your subconscious come forward, but your imagination to flourish; which is vital in communicating with the subconscious. A simple visualization exercise is to set something in front of you; like an apple. Look at that apple with your eyes for several minutes and then close your eyes, but continue to ‘see’ the apple.
- Watch your self-talk – If you are constantly giving yourself negative messages then you will have a much harder time succeeding. Take time to say positive affirmations to yourself every day.
- Do something creative – The subconscious loves to be creative. Find an art modality that appeals to you and practice it.
- Learn about the subconscious – The best way to start working with something is to understand how it works. Take a psychology course or read books and articles on the subconscious and conscious minds.
- Meditate, meditate, meditate – One of the most powerful ways to connect and control your subconscious mind is to learn how to listen to it. The best way to do this is through meditation. In a mediation practice you are getting your talking self to quiet down; which will enable you to hear the deeper messages from your subconscious self.
Watch Burt Goldman talking about subconscious mind control
Learn How To Control your Subconscious Mind – sign up for the free lessons with Burt Goldman below