Positive psychology is the field of study that investigates how and why people are able to thrive – to experience happiness, health, and prosperity. In contrast to traditional psychology, which is rooted in the investigation of mental illnesses and psychological abnormalities, positive psychology is focused on trying to understand human happiness.
Researchers in the field have identified the power of positivity by studying the effects of optimism on various aspects of life. Indeed, positive thinking has been shown to have a profound effect on a person’s physical health, social relationships, love life, mental and emotional health, and experience of stress. The benefits to thinking “happy thoughts” are numerous; from increased longevity, to having more friends, to a better sex life, optimists seem to have it all.
Perhaps the reason that positive thinking is so powerful is that it’s contagious. After all, most of us can’t help but laugh when we see someone else laughing, or smile when we see someone else smiling. We’re programmed to share these emotions with each other. When you are giving off good vibrations, not only are you likely to inspire positivity in others, you’ll also attract positivity to you – in the form of great friends, wealth, physical health, and a thriving career. The cycle of positivity keeps on giving, so long as you keep up the good feeling.
If you want to ‘turn your frown upside down’ and start thinking more optimistically, you need to understand how to overcome negative thought patterns. Your brain is hard-wired to focus on the bad, to pick out the negative aspects of something, and to complain. You need a way to step outside of the confines of your mind and actually find out how to access your inner source of positivity.
Find out more by signing up for Free Quantum Jumping Lessons.
A ‘Leap’ Towards Positivity
Quantum Jumping is an advanced visualization method that can seriously help you to overcome any residual negativity you are clinging to. When you practice Quantum Jumping, you learn how to rethink and reframe damaging and defeating experiences, thoughts, and problems. You are given the tools to understand that negativity is a vicious cycle, whereby you attract more negativity the more negative you are.
We’re not trying to imply that bad things never happen to people who are optimistic – on the contrary. Everyone experiences hardships beyond their control from time to time. But maintaining a positive attitude in response to stressful experience or a difficult situation is an effective way to deal with stress or cope with a problem. In addition, keeping your chin up via positivity doesn’t mean having an unrealistic view of the obstacles you encounter; instead it means having faith in the fact that everything will turn out in the end.
Ten Tips to Help You Stay Positive
The following ten tips can help you to experience the power of positivity:
- Keep a journal of things that make you happy, things that you enjoy, and people that you love. Read over what you’ve written frequently.
- Try to use positive statements, like “I can” and “I will” as much as possible.
- When you find yourself framing something negatively, turn it around and try to see the positive aspects of the situation.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Indulge in things that you enjoy.
- Be active. Physical activity can actually help you to build a positive attitude and maintain your sense of optimism in the face of struggles.
- Imagine successful outcomes. When you’re uncertain about something, close your eyes and see a positive outcome.
- Don’t let stress get the better of you. Take a deep breath and let your worries dissolve.
- Reframe or revisit negative experiences through Quantum Jumping.
If you would like to access the power of positive thinking, take some time to find out how the Quantum Jumping technique can help you to get into a good frame of mind.
Sign up today for Free Quantum Jumping Lessons!