Use the Law Of Abundance and start Quantum Jumping In 10 Easy Steps
Think the Law of Abundance is powerful? Wait till you see what Quantum Jumping can do. Here’ the 10 tips on how to use the law of abundance to experience Quantum Jumping
- Commit to making meditation part of your daily ritual and save time each day (at least 10 minutes) for it. I recommend doing it first thing in the morning when you wake up.
- Choose your perfect meditation place. To begin with, I recommend meditating in a quiet, distraction-free place. You can meditate anywhere you want and if you choose to meditate in your bedroom one day and outside the next day, that’s perfectly fine. The choice is all yours when it comes to your personal meditation practice.
- Play a Quantum Jumping meditation audio on your computer, CD player or mp3 player.
- Sit in a comfortable position and be aware of your posture. Sit straight and upright but make sure that you don’t tense up. It’s important to be in a relaxed position. You should try to sit on a firm surface like the floor, bench or grass and do not lean back on anything. This will ensure you don’t get TOO comfortable and dose off.
- Take 5 deep belly breaths. When you inhale through your nose, feel your belly expand (rather than your body stretching upwards) and as you exhale through your mouth feel pull your belly button inwards towards your spine.
- Relax your entire body. As you listen to the mediation audio, focus on relaxing your body. Start at the top of your head (and work your way down to your toes) and visualize each part of your body relaxing more and more with every breath you take. The goal here is to achieve a peaceful, thought-free mind. This is challenging at times, but it will get easier as your meditation practice progresses.
- Set your intention. I start every Quantum Jump by guiding you into the alpha state of mind, and have you totally concentrating on one subject–your intention for the jump. If other thoughts enter your mind or you experience outside distractions, don’t give up! Simply acknowledge the distractions but don’t continue to focus on them. Bring your attention to your breath. Notice how your body feels as you deeply inhale and visualize all of the toxins and worries leaving your body with each exhale.
- Start your Quantum Jump. With my alpha meditations, I guide you to what I call the Quantum Door or your “jumping off place”. This is the point where you mentally leave this universe and jump into another. You then visualize a door that leads to another universe. When you step through the door, allow your mind to do as it may and remember to keep your intention in mind.
- Keep an open mind. Allow your subconscious mind to do the work. Don’t dismiss any thoughts or visions as “strange” or “made-up”. Remember, those thoughts are coming from somewhere. Accept them and pay attention to them.
- Take notes. Once the meditation stops. Make sure to take notes and document what you experienced. Do this after each Quantum Jump. This will further help you understand and remember the insights and wisdom you pick up during your meditations.
There you have it– Quantum Jumping.
Now, you can call this technique anything you want – visualization, an OBE, tapping into our higher selves, intuition, whatever! That’s not the point. The point is it WORKS. Imagine getting the chance to talk to your alternate selves—versions of you who’ve made different sets of choices and decisions in life. Think of how you could benefit from all their experiences, lelarn their skills and make better decisions. I see it as discovering your true potential. A potential you could never possibly have achieved, had you not got in touch with the Universal You—the You that you were always meant to be.
Watch Burt explaining the Law of Abundance
Sign up for the free Quantum Jumping lessons below.